Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thing 14

Delicious

I've registered for Delicious and installed the software to add the buttons.
I'll have to restart IE so I'll post what I have done so far and come back latter to finish.

I've added three bookmarks to my Delicious account. When I get back to
my own pc, I'll try importing the bookmarks that I have saved in IE.

My Delicious page http://delicious.com/beth_walters50

I really like the way that Delicious organizes my bookmarks. It is very visual as all the tags are listed on the side. Unlike using folders where you
you can only use one descriptor. I also like the fact that you can get to your bookmarks from any pc. I change pcs frequently and migrating the bookmarks may or may not happen. I generally have my cataloging bookmarks only on my work pc, now I can access them anywhere.


I imported the bookmarks from My Favorites in IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment